1. The promoter of this competition is VegFestUK (“Promoter“),
2. This competition is administered and fulfilled by Ethica Magazine
3. There will be one winner of this competition. The winner will each win the following prize: A pair of Supporter tickets to VegFestUK Bristol
4. The winner(s) are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
5. This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
6. This competition is open to residents in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged eighteen (18) or over excluding employees and past employees of Ethica Magazine and agents and anyone materially connected to the administration of this competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
7. This competition will run on www.ethicamagazine.com
8. To enter this competition, you fill in your details on www.ethicamagazine.com
9. This competition will open on 25 April 2018 and the closing date is 11 May 2018 at 4pm.
10. You can only enter this competition online. Entry made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
11. Only one entry per person may be submitted. All entries will become the property of Ethica Magazine and will not be returned. Ethica Magazine and Promoter accept no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted.
12. Entries must be made directly by the person entering this competition. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these Competition Terms.
13. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date. The decision of Ethica Magazine is final and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
14. Winner(s) will be notified by email after 11 May 2018.
15. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted within 5 days, or if the winner(s) are unable to comply with these Competition Terms, Ethica Magazine reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that this competition is being judged, to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
16. Failure to respond and/or provide information requested, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements, may result in forfeiture of the prize.
17. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize supplier’s terms and conditions. The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. Ethica Magazine accepts no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the prize being withdrawn. In the event of the prize being unavailable, Ethica Magazine and Promoter reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
18. Ethica Magazine and Promoter reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of this competition. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, Ethica Magazine and Promoter, their agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner(s) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Ethica Magazine and/or Promoter, their agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
20. If you are a winner of this competition, you agree that Ethica Magazine and Promoter may use your name, photograph and town or county of residence to announce the winner(s) of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, and you agree to co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TIUK and Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
21. In the event of a discrepancy between these Competition Terms and the details in the promotional material, the details in the promotional material shall prevail.
22. These Competition Terms will be governed by English Law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.