Get ready for a busy 2018 as Vegan Events UK have announced their line-up of vegan festivals for 2018.
Featuring delicious vegan food, cookery demos, talks and workshops, live music, stalls selling cruelty free products, yoga classes and children's activities, the festivals promise fun days out for everyone.
Food stalls will feature an exciting array of cuisines from around the world, including Asian, Mediterranean, Indian, Greek, American classics such as burgers and hotdogs, cakes, gourmet and street food.
Stalls will be selling fashion, footwear, jewellery, beauty and skincare products, candles, crafts, clothing, footwear, homeware, gifts and charity merchandise.
The festivals, in partnership with animal welfare charities including Miracle's Mission, will take place all over the UK, including Dorset, London, Manchester, Bath, Leicester, Brighton, Glasgow, Nottingham, Liverpool, Plymouth, Brighton and Leeds.
Festival Organiser Victoria Bryceson says, “With the vegan lifestyle really starting to go mainstream there’s a massive demand around the country for vegan-friendly events. Our festivals are set to be a fantastic day out whether you’re vegetarian, vegan or simply vegan-curious. The idea behind the festivals is to educate and inform everyone about the vegan lifestyle and offer support to anybody who would like it.”
Victoria started organising the festivals to promote animal welfare and a more ethical and healthy way of living.
“There will be several animal welfare charity stalls raising awareness of their causes.", she says "For anybody who would like to get involved with volunteering this is an ideal place to talk to lots of different charities and gather information, and all the stall holders are happy to talk to people and answer any questions.”
The first two festivals of the year took place at the beginning of March in Essex and Portsmouth with the next one taking place in London's Shoreditch on Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th of March.
Entry into each of the spring festivals is £3 (under 16s free), which includes entry to all areas and activities. Standard tickets are purchased at the door on the day. VIP tickets, £15, include fast track entry and a goody bag full of vegan products, samples, discounts and offers can be purchased in advance but sell out quickly.
For more information visit www.veganeventsuk.co.uk or www.facebook.com/VeganEventsUK
2018 Vegan Festivals Schedule
- London: Shoreditch Viva! Vegan Festival – Saturday 17th March and Sunday 18th March
- Manchester: Northern Vegan Festival – Saturday 7th April
- Glasgow Vegan Festival – Saturday 14th April and Sunday 15th April
- Leicester Vegan Festival – Saturday 21st April
- Liverpool Vegan Festival – Saturday 5th May
- Nottingham Viva! Vegan Festival – Saturday 12th May
- Dorset Vegan Festival – Sunday 20th May
- Brighton Vegan Summer Fest – Saturday 2nd June and Sunday 3rd June
- Leeds: Great Yorkshire Vegan Festival – Saturday 16th June and Sunday 17th June
- Plymouth Vegan Festival – Saturday 21st July
- Bath Vegan Festival – Saturday 28th July
- Dorset: Second Dorset Vegan Festival – Saturday 15th September
- Brighton Viva! Vegan Festival – Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th September
- Bath: Second Bath Vegan Festival – Saturday 3rd November
- Glasgow: Second Glasgow Vegan Festival – Saturday 10th November and Sunday 11th November
- Manchester Vegan Christmas Market – Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th November